Who should attend:
With the growth of digital technologies and tools used in research, the community of people attending this event has grown year upon year. Alongside representation from New Zealand’s Crown Research Institutes (CRIs), participation has expanded to also include a growing level of attendance from universities and other research communities.
Typically, this conference attracts a diverse range of people, including:
- Researchers and academics who code
- Software engineers working in the research domain
- System administrators working in the research domain
- Generalists who bring together the research and technical domains
- IT managers
- big data analysts
- developers and coding enthusiasts
To get a better sense of the types of topics and speakers we’ve featured in the past, take a minute to view last year’s programme here.